– Greyson Chance was the first artist signed to Ellen’s eleveneleven record label
– Ellen named her record label after Greyson’s soccer jersey number – 11 & the fact that his viral cover was posted on May 11.
– Perez Hilton wanted to sign Greyson to his boy band
– Greyson use to be managed by Guy Oseary & Troy Carter, who also managed Madona & Lady Gaga’s career
– He used to design his own pianos for performances & tours
– Him and his family own a storage unit to keep all of his fan given gifts, posters, merch, and more
– Greyson has had many pet dog & cats
– Greyson wrote “Temptations” while in Bali in 2016 (w/Tamra Keenan)
– He use to work with RP company, Mitch Schneider Organization (now Schneider Rondan Organization). –They did the Press Release for “Low”.
– Greyson & his roommate currently have 1 cat (Luda) & and 1 dog (Monroe) – as of 2020
– Greyson works with RP company, Under Left of Center (LOC) for LGBTQ+ Inquiries
– There use to be a dictionary of Greyson Slang: [here]